Patagonia Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promotion is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over and excludes George Fisher, employees of Vertebrate Publishing and their immediate families.
- A valid email address is required to enter. Multiple entries and automated entries from ‘competition websites’ are excluded.
- One winner will be selected at random at the end of the promotion 12 noon on 16th February 2018.
- Entries must be made online at www.georgefisher.co.uk/competitions and received by 12 noon on 16th February 2018.
- The winners will be contacted within 7 days of the draw. In the event that a winner has not responded within 14 days of notification then the promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner.
- There is no cash alternative.
- By entering the promotion entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of George Fisher, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- George Fisher will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- Winners name and county will be available by writing to George Fisher with a stamped addressed envelope after the closing date.