Job Title: Supervisor, George Fisher, Keswick
Reports to: Sales Manager, George Fisher
Close Date: 2nd November 2018
Location: Keswick, UK
Founded in 1957 George Fisher is an iconic and market leading Outdoor Retailer in the UK. George Fisher aims to help people enjoy the outdoor environment more through great product, knowledge and advice
We’re looking for;
to start as soon as possible.
• Passionately and effectively managing the George Fisher store in Keswick.
• Ensuring the store provides an exceptional customer service experience.
• Responsible for achieving budgeted revenue goals, inspiring the store sales team, visual merchandising and much more.
The Sales Manager upholds our company’s mission and is a voice in the community, using the store as a place to tell our unique stories, to bring the issues to life to educate and inspire our customers.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
• Strong initiative and leadership skills.
• Flexibility, ability to adapt quickly and react positively to business needs and changes in strategies.
• Demonstrated ability to build effective teams and motivate employees.
• Willingness to set and maintain high standards of performance.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Excellent organizational skills. Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Ability to give clear directions and set expectations for staff.
• Knowledge of effective merchandise presentation standards.
• Excel & Word efficient.
• Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
• A passion for outdoor activities.
Please apply with a covering letter & CV to;